You can view all your added e-shops on the e-shop overview page. You can also manage basic app settings and connection to e-shops from here.
What can you find on this screen?
A gear wheel icon in the upper right corner opens the basic app settings.
The settings offer the following options:
- Reset application – resets application to factory settings and deletes all data.
- Enable fingerprint security – enable to force fingerprint authentication when launching the application.
- Enable Lock Screen credentials security – enable to force Lock Screen credentials authentication when starting the application.
- Documentation – opens online documentation of the application.
- Version – your current installed version.
- Send feedback – opens a default e-mail client of the device with a pre-filled e-mail address where you can send your comments.
- General terms and conditions – link to our page on Terms and Conditions.
The store tab is displayed if an e-shop is connected to the application. The tab shows the following information:
- name of the store saved in the application,
- time of the latest update,
- a new order notification icon, and
- an icon signifying if notifications are on/off.
The information about the added e-shop can be edited by clicking the store tab. A similar window opens as when creating a store, you can edit the information here.
There are two icons in the bottom right corner of the launch screen:
load current data manually
add another e-shop