The Coupon Overview page provides a quick preview of all coupons in the online store.
The search function allows you to search coupons of your store. You can search in full text.
Use the three-dot icon to open settings and tools for your e-shop.
- Delete orders from the app database – deletes internal database of the application. The orders will not be deleted from the e-shop.
- API Zásilkovna password – if you are using Toret Packeta plugin, enter API Zásilkovna password to download labels to the application
The coupon preview provides basic information about the coupon, such as:
- coupon name,
- discount type,
- coupon amount.
The note in the bottom left corner provides information about the last update and amount of displayed items.
Data is shown as following:
Date of the last update
Items loaded in the app / Total amount of items in the store
Action icons can be found in the bottom right corner.
Create a coupon.
Filter displayed coupons by discount type.
The Coupon Details page contains basic information about the coupon. You can edit them here as well.
What can you find on this page?
The top bar includes:
- icon to return to the coupon overview page,
- customer ID,
- icon with a link to the coupon in the shop administration,
- bulb icon offering a tip on how to edit your content.
TIP: You can edit an item by clicking on it. An empty item is marked with a dash.
- discount type,
- coupon amount,
- expiration date,
- amount of uses.
- coupon description
- minimum spend,
- maximum spend,
- individual use only,
- exclude sale items,
- exclude products,
- product categories,
- excluded categories,
- allowed emails.
- limit to amount of products,
- usage limit per user.
Scroll down to remove the coupon. This option is permanent and deletes all product data in the shop as well.